On 03/09/2012 10:35 PM, Ingo Schwarze wrote:
Brett wrote on Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 09:12:11AM +1100:

I noticed and think its a great title, because it would never be
approved by a marketing department.
See, Nick *is* the honorary marketing department.
Er... well... among other functions.
(He is a bit into support as well, kind of.)
And the title *was* approved by the CTO - smilingly, no doubt :).

Sorry guys am confused what are you on about?

What's OpenBSD?

How do I install an OS?

My computer doesn't start after I posted on this list?

Does OpenBSD have a marketing department, I thought it was opensource free software not a product and end users where supposed to be intelligent?

I typed in man but nothing happened????

How do I connect OpenBSD to the internet?

Is OpenBSD the inernet?

Installed X11 now firefox doesn't start?

Added send/receive RIPv1 to my router, now running ripctl show fib doesn't show my subnets?

Why do these types of questions make regular list users swear (sometimes even in their graves)?

.....et al.

<siggggghhhhhh>

ok I feel less stressed! Back to watching Grey's Anatomy :-)

Regards,

Kaya