On 03/12/2012 11:21 AM, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2012-03-11, Kaya Saman<kayasa...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Well.... in mean time I found this:

http://openports.se/devel/metaauto

although I don't think it's installed as **find** didn't come up with
anything.
pkg_info | grep metaauto

Also look at locate(1) which uses a database generated weekly(8) to
speed up filename searches, and the pkglocate package (a locate
database of files from *all* packages, not just the installed ones,
also showing the package names).

Oh locate is available in OpenBSD? That's good news!

ntop is in ports but horribly out of date. Newer versions had some
problems, I suspect many of these relating to how our old thread
library worked - I might take a look at updating the port sometime
now we're using rthreads. If you're looking at building it yourself
I would suggest waiting for base and package snapshots to start up
again, then upgrade everything to -current, before spending more
time on ntop.

I'll do just that :-)

Regards,

Kaya