----- Original Message -----

would you mind posting your (sanitized) openvpn configuration, as well
as your bandwidth measuring method?

i attempted this today and am seeing much less than 14Mbps. i'm probably
not measuring the same way, however, as i'm using a simple scp which
obviously has its own overhead - but does give me what i believe to be
a fair comparison (testing with and without vpn).