Hlo,
The reason for putting this on top is that I have data that are showing that I can not blame the Shuttle.

Here is the brief infos-

When using a USB keyboard [native USB or with an adaptor for ps2] the keypad Del key works perfectly but when NumLock is on that key
does not change its output to Dot when working with any version
of OpenBSD that I have tried. Turning NumLock off and using the shift key does not work either.

There are no other keys affected.

The problem exists on every computer that I try.

Windows 7 or XP and NetBSD both work perfectly.

There is now some tension in the evidence.

(I) It would seem that there is a little bug in OpenBSD that will affect any box running with USB keyboard.

(II) I can't believe that this can not have been noticed before if clause (I) is true.

Well maybe that no OBSD person uses USB keyboard? Or doesn't use that Dot key on the keypad?