Hi

I have an OpenBSD 4.9 i386 stable (patched to aug 19 2011) running as virtual
in KVM with VTd  (PCI passthrough by using pci-stub) for two intel NICs. It's
running flawless. The KVM host (fully patched Redhat 6.2) have two extra
"Intel PRO/1000 MT (82574L)" that is given out to the OpenBSD virtual host.
The OpenBSD virtual host sees and uses the physical nic:s directly. As said,
it run flawless....

The working solution dmesg can be seen here....
http://www.incedo.eu/~sjoholmp/misc_internet_links/timer_problem_openbsd/dmes
g-4.9i386-stable+patches-to-20110819_running_in_KVM.txt

Now... I wanted to upgrade to OpenBSD 5.1. I installed a new virtual OpenBSD
5.1 i386 stable. I patched it to may 8 2012. When I run it, I cannot get any
traffic through it and the console says what can be seen here in this png
screenshot...
http://www.incedo.eu/~sjoholmp/misc_internet_links/timer_problem_openbsd/KVM_
Screenshot_5.1_stable+patches-to-may-8-2012.png

It says "em1: watchdog timeout -- resetting"

more info...
- mpbios is disabled on both OpenBSD installations as the KVM shutdown wont
work on the virtual host otherwise...
- Uses uniprocessor kernel as I have measured it gives better throughput than
MP

Any suggestions of where to look for a possible solution would be very much
appreciated.

Tnx in advance
P-O