On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 03:31:27PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> In gmane.os.openbsd.misc, Garry Dolley wrote:
> >>
> >> <aol>
> >> I saw the same on an amd64 VPS from arpnetworks.com. Network was not
> >> functional. Backed out. Did not investigate further.
> >> </aol>
> >>
> >> Simon
> >
> > I had another customer on amd64 report this problem today.  Not sure
> > what the solution is.  I'm recommending either downgrade to 5.0 or
> > use i386 arch for now.
>
> If possible, tracking down the commit which broke it, or at least
> narrow it to a reasonably small date range, would help. I have
> an archive of snapshot kernels if you want to work through them
> rather than cvs checkouts, contact me if you'd like access to them.

Guys,

I now have an amd64 test VM set up, where I installed stock 5.0.

I ran a lot of traffic over em0 without any timeouts.

I also have been trying several -current kernels.

As of:

  OpenBSD 5.1-current (GENERIC) #205: Wed Mar 28 21:40:45 MDT 2012

I don't see any em0 timeouts.

I will continue to try newer ones and report back here...

--
Garry Dolley
ARP Networks, Inc. | http://www.arpnetworks.com | (818) 206-0181