> For the archives: That's about the worst possible thing to do.

It's actually worse than it sounds. It jumps *backwards* every minute...

I really don't know what else to do, actually... Let it drift? (not a
rethorical question)... As for now the only visible problem seems to be
future dates on mail envelopes, and I can live with that for a couple of
days, but this isn't a viable solution for more than that... Plus I'm
not sure if my ISP's SMTP relay will like to play along.

I'll just hope the new machine gets delivered quickly...