On Thu, 7 Jun 2012 17:37:04 -0400, Jiri B <ji...@devio.us> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 07, 2012 at 08:30:49PM +0200, Tomasz Marszal wrote:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preboot_Execution_Environment
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPXE
>> http://logout.sh/computers/linux/netboot/ (this is for Linux but BSD
>> config
>> will be pretty much the same )
>>
>> simply type "pxe boot dhcp tftp" in your favorite search engine.
>> and read about it then do it !
>
> OpenBSD FAQ has enough info about PXE.

Yes i red it as well as the FreeBSD handbook section about PXE.
So my idea is to install bsd system then install gnome then tar the
installed system make img from tar.
Later configure dhcp and tftp and nfs on a PXE server. Put bsd.rd and other
files mentioned in OpenBSD FAQ into tftpboot directory and put the image to
your nfs server. Enable PXE on booted machine obtain ip address from dhcp
and kernel with bsd.rd from tftp then in shell mount nfs (as described in
handbook)  and dd system.img from it to local hdd finaly reboot and here we
go :)