On 06/09/2012 12:19 PM, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas wrote:
carlopmart<carlopm...@gmail.com>  writes:

Hi all,

  How can I disable sndiod process?? I have configured under rc.conf:

sndiod_flags=NO

rc.conf isn't meant to be edited.  use rc.conf.local

Uhmm why??

I use rc.conf.local for daemons or options outside of openbsd soft base ...

  but every time host is rebooted, sndiod starts ... Why??

Thanks.

Without more details and given the non-standard setup...

What details do you need?? I use this openbsd box as a fw and I wnat ot disable sndiod process ...

Here's a guess: you may have aucat_flags in rc.conf.local that override
your non-standard changes.

But there is not options for aucat_flags under rc.conf ... or maybe I only need to put under rc.conf.local aucat_flags=NO??

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com