On 11/6/05, Gustavo Rios <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was thinking about something like that:
>
> http://disjunkt.com/dualhead/
> http://cambuca.ldhs.cetuc.puc-rio.br/multiuser/
> http://www.ltn.lv/~aivils/
> http://www.itsopen.net/projects/x-hack/
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=Linux+multi+local+X...

These are about running two instances of X on two monitors which
should be already possible (I have not tried!) with base system + base
X.  What you are asking is to run ttys on both monitors which is not
possible (for the moment at least).

--
"They allowed us to set up a separate division almost, that is physically,
geographically, psychologically and spiritually different from what Bill