On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 09:05:42PM +0200, Pieter Verberne wrote:
> On 2012-06-21 20:09, Bryan Irvine wrote:

> >>yes it is, and i am surprised it is ~ $50. it is such a small book.
> >>

> >That does seem a little bit high.  I don't remember what I got mine
> >for years ago.
> >
> >That being said, it is worth a pile of "Learn C in num time"
> >books.  :-)
>
> I've got the book too for a few years now. I started it two or three
> times.
> Every time I arrive at, lets say page 50 I start another 'hobby'.

Yes, it's a very tough book.
I have had a similar experience.

I did get a copy of the answers book from an interlibrary loan.
Did I mention that I like scanners?

Anyway, I paid $1 at half price books in the clearance section.
I have seen it since at $15 - $20 in the same store. Apparently
clearance books are decided on only by the time not sold