Jan Stary wrote:

Strangely, the only occurence of 2.139.201.210 in the last month's
maillog is just this; that's half an hour after it got WHITE.
What happend at Mon Oct 29 14:49:24 CET 2012 that made it WHITE?

Anyway, it seems (some) spambots got less demented and actually do
resend, getting themselves whitelisted - thus working themselves
around the whole premise of greylisting.

Are people seeing something similar?

I'm seeing it. I recently tweaked my greyscanner settings to pick up some spammers getting through who shouldn't (they were staying just under the threshold for further scrutiny). But I've still been getting a couple a day, and they only just got themselves whitelisted. So, you are not alone...

--Kurt