On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 01:53:07PM +0100, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 02:36:02AM -0500, Brad Smith wrote:
> > On 12/30/12 00:56, Zoran Kolic wrote:
> > >Dongle blinks and the system gives a message:
> > >
> > >rsu0: could not send site survey command
> >
> > This is a known bug in the driver. It makes the driver essentially unusable.
>
> Can you provide a recipe for reproducing this problem reliably?
>
> I may have seen this once or twice, not sure. But it never had
> an impact on my use of rsu.

Issue ifconfig scan 3-4 times and it'll happen. I am not using ifconfig
scan although I consider that pretty important to work reliably. It's the
net80211 stack that issues a scan under some conditions. Once the driver
is no longer able to issue this firmware command because it fails it will
no longer reconnect. I don't remember if issuing down / up was enough or
if I had to disconnect and reconnect the adapter.

believed to be clean.