Hello
I have been poking around with the new version of openbgpd in -current
and it seem really nice, but I have still not found a equivalent to ios
"show ip bgp neighbors 172.16.232.178 advertised-routes" ? Is there one?
Is there any planned?

I saw the note of using the logs and a log parser but that is very
cumbersome to use, especially if you are logging to a remote computer/
dont have a disk in the computer running openbgpd.

Also seeing recived routes from each peer using bgpctl could be useful.
Is there support for soft-reconfiguration in the pipeline, or is this
not very needed in openbgpd because "bgpctl reload" handle most cases?

Is there a "ospfctl reload" in the pipeline soon?

// Philip