> The core i3-3225 is ivy bridge based, which means the graphics only works
> under \
> -current and no DRM acceleration until the driver support improves.

Thanks for the answer.
I must be wrong defining what I want. I would like to be able
to do "startx" and have 1280x1024, with browser and few shells.
Nothing more. If this is possible with some sandy bridge, even
better. Or some amd apu, further better. The most sophisticated
task would be reading pdf file in xpdf or looking at some pics
with feh. No movies, no youtube, no games.
How the screen would look like if I start xorg on Radeon HD 6410D?
Or on intel 2000? Do all people having modern hardware use it
in console mode only?
Best regards all

                                  Zoran