On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:06:24AM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2013-02-11, Jeremie Le Hen <jere...@le-hen.org> wrote:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > What is the advised way to assign an IP address to a bridge(4)
> > interface?
>
> http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=128268726102239&w=2
>
> > Last thing: if it was documented, where should it be?  I might spare
> > some time to submit a documentation patch.
>
> This would be a really useful addition. It should probably go in
> http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq6.html#Bridge
>
> Ideally make a cvs checkout of the faq:
>
> $ cvs -d anon...@anoncvs.spacehopper.org:/cvs get -P -d obsd-faq www/faq
>
> then edit faq6.html, and send a cvs diff.

Thanks.  Can you have a glance at the attached patch please?

I am not aware of OpenBSD documentation rules, so excuse me if I broke
any of them.  Also, feel free to propose any better wording, English is
not my primary language.

If you want to look at the rendering:
http://people.chchile.org/~jlh/tmp/faq6.html

Regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen

Scientists say the world is made up of Protons, Neutrons and Electrons.
They forgot to mention Morons.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-diff]