Hi list,
I'm plannig to setup a squid proxy for a network with about 120 User.
I have not great experience with proxying network that has over 20 user.
For this scenario, is better transparent or not-trasparent proxy?

I've searched on the web but can't get real experience pros and cons with these two type of method.

Someone has expirience about using trasparent vs not-trasparent proxy, problems found with these two method, ecc?

Another question is about DansGuarding. More people say that seems to be dead. It's true?

Thanks in advance.