I have worked with clonezilla cloning OpenBSD filesystems using
its UFS support, but there are some problems concerning disklabel
creation, what I did, if I remember correctly was creating a dd
image from the first MB (or so of the disk) which when dumped will
create the partition table and disklabel on the disk, then, with
the label created you need to restore partitions on an specific order,
though, first sda1, then sda2, sda3, sda4, sda5, sda6 (if you have more than
10 labels) I don't remember why... (but I remember that it has a bug where
it would try to restore sda10, sda11, sda1, sda2, sda3, sda4...)

I hope this is "useful"...