On 10.05.2013. 19:55, Evan Root wrote:

Hey Erling,
Maybe we should figure out where the default file is and
replace it with this:
Wish this list accepted attachements because I could show
you a scan of the Mac os x default test page that is the
same as above.
It has no logos except the Cups C with 'unix printing system'
inside it, even though Apple employs Micheal Sweet.

Out of curiosity, I've just tried printing CUPS test page on Slackware Linux,
and it is exactly like the picture from your link.
Just C - Unix Printing System logo, and no penguins of any kind.

The used pictures are cups.png and color-wheel.png from
/usr/doc/cups-1.5.4/images directory.

The question remains...
if the tux logo is not CUPS' default, and it is not ubiquitous even on Linux,
how did it find its way to OpenBSD?