I don't understand why they can't be synced because if i have this
scheme:

server 1 - | Router 1 + Router 2 | remote

server 1 contact remote, outgoing by Router 1 and the return traffic
comes from Router 2.

The state may have "server 1 port A to remote port B", then the virtual
IP is useless in this configuration, no ?
--
Best regards,

Loïc BLOT, Engineering
UNIX Systems, Security and Networks