!-- On Mon 19.Aug'13 at 13:21:43 BST, Peter Hessler (phess...@theapt.org),
wrote:
> On 2013 Aug 19 (Mon) at 11:33:41 +0100 (+0100), James Griffin wrote:
> :Sorry for repeating the information on the website, I just like to be
> :absolutely clear.
>
> How can we make the website be absolutely more clear?  It is pretty
> specific about things already.

You don't. I wrote the information on that site is clear. My
mistake was to not read it the first time I attempted the upgrade so, my
message to the list was merely to clarify the steps needed before I
attempt it again. Also, I think the fact i've posted my mistake will help
to ensure others do read that page before upgrading to this snapshot.

James Griffin: jmz at kontrol.kode5.net

A4B9 E875 A18C 6E11 F46D  B788 BEE6 1251 1D31 DC38