* Predrag Punosevac <punoseva...@gmail.com> [2013-09-13 17:14:22 -0400]:

> Deal All,
>

> I am trying to set up OpenVPN server at my work on the freshly installed
> OpenBSD machine using a 5.4 snapshot from July 30 (i386) and the ports
> tree fetched the same day. We must use OpenVPN so I am not interested
> in alternatives.

The July 30 snapshot is pre- long long time_t, so it "think" that if you
installed ports and plan to install ports from the current tree/packages, some
or most of them will now be updated to the long long time_t versions and you
may experience issues. The July 30 snapshot is the code that was used for the
upcoming 5.4-REALEASE I think.

I stayed with that particular snapshot for some extra time to allow for the
packages to be updated before upgrading (fresh install) to a later snapshot -
currently, Sep 9th.

Someone hopefully can correct me if i'm wrong, I'm just trying to help you
avoid further headaches wrt ports packages on that snapshot.

Jamie