On 02.10.2013 14:14, Otto Moerbeek wrote:
On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 01:52:29PM +0200, Markus Rosjat wrote:

Hey there,

I have a server that runs a OpenBSD 4.2 with a php of 5.2.3 and now
I just need some information if it's possible to switch to php 5.3.1
without bigger problems or is it just not recommended? Some kind of
help is most appreciated.

Regards

Markus
4.2 is 5 years old.... you ar far better of to upgrade the whole machine.

        -Otto

Hi Otto,

yeah thats planned with new hardware but this is a kinda urgent situation so if its possible I need to do the upgrade on this OpenBSd version

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann, Kögler
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT