Otto Kurunczi wrote:

First of all, your attachments were removed (information needs to be inline).

> I am new with OpenBSD, installed 5.3. Modified xorg.conf too.
> Mplayer cannot play videos as there is no Xvideo
> support for my video card. Dmesg and xorg.conf attached.
> How can I get Xvideo support? Thank you.

Personally I use VLC which has options to select other types of video output,
like e.g. SDL. Is this possible with mplayer ?

I've got an ATI card that appears to lack XVideo support as well. For me
Xvideo support is available when I run CURRENT which has newer video drivers
for my particular hardware. For your Intel hardware there are possibly
improved drivers in either the upcoming 5.4 release or CURRENT. (Lacking the
hardware, I can't confirm this myself)

> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which
> [had a name of dmesg.boot]
>
> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which
> [had a name of xorg.conf]
Since this information was automatically removed, no one can tell if something
is misconfigured.