hmm, on Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 04:58:02PM +0100, frantisek holop said that
> hmm, on Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 02:00:53PM -0800, Chris Cappuccio said that
> > So the next question is, why would someone want to switch to OpenBSD
> > on one of these platforms?
> >
> > 1. Concise ecosystem (less maintenance of your own distribution)
> >
> > 2. High quality code
> >
> > 3. Increasing attention to areas that matter (ARMv7, KMS, etc)
>
> just like everyone else, i would love to see an openbsd
> powered "android" phone.  but i think the elephant in
> the room no one is talking about is performance.
> without getting into "running bad code faster" vs
> "running good code slower", openbsd is simply slow.

i'd like to clarify that this is no way a
discouragement for anyone who would like to work on
that (not that i think that person would decide based
on my email without hard facts and statistics)

-f
--
programmers dont change lite bulbs; that's a hardware problem.