>cross compiling is really missing in openBSD to handle very small Platform
>which does not have the power to compile, and more.

If you choose to not become educated, fine, that's your choice.  There
is a completely fine cross-build environment that works well.

We can natively build on a vax and a landisk and a sparc, and the
reality is that all the modern "small platforms" are bigger than that.
Since our src tree with 820MB source tree and 1100MB obj tree, you
surely must be talking about pathetically small machines which don't
exist anymore considering 8GB microSD cards are nearing a buck.

Basically, you are making up excuses, in essence trying to find ways
to blame us for a variety of failings when you are the one who doesn't
attack those goals and targets.

>Thats why i sometimes hope the BSD was just working branches, ready to
>merge into bestBSD.

And precisely who would be served by restructuring everything in that
way?