Em 09-12-2013 11:11, Or Elimelech escreveu:
> npppd.conf
> # Global
>
> ## Max sessions
> set max-session 100
>
> ## Max user-sessions
> set user-max-session 1
>

> # Tunnel
>
> tunnel L2TP protocol l2tp {
>         listen on 192.168.38.15
> }
>

> # IPCP
>
> ipcp IPCP {
>         pool-address 10.0.0.2-10.0.0.254
>         dns-servers 192.168.10.242
> }
>

> # Interface
>
> interface tun0 address 10.0.0.1 ipcp IPCP
>

> # Authentication
>
> authentication RADIUS type radius {
>         authentication-server {
>                 address 192.168.10.242 secret "secret"
>         }
> }
>
> bind tunnel from L2TP authenticated by RADIUS to tun0
>

> ipsec.conf
>
> ike passive esp transport \
>    proto udp from 1.2.3.4 to any port 1701 \
>    main auth hmac-sha1 enc aes group modp1024 \
>    quick auth hmac-sha1 enc aes group modp1024 \
>    psk "secret"
>
> and again Everything is working on all client I can work on VPN
>
> Windows clients are connecting but after connection is made I cannot get
> anywhere.
>
> my client config is l2tp/ipsec with secret
> optional encryption
> mschapv2
> And I made the connection to take VPN gateway

Or,

    From what I could get, it could be problem with mtu. I've had these
problems with windows and since it's on the client side, there is no
easy fix. If you can ping both sides, but when more heavy traffic goes
through the pipe, and it hangs, it's almost likely to be it. You can
verify it using ping packets with big payloads, I believe that this
article:
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/94721-mtu-limit-test-change-your-connection-s-mtu-limit.html
can help.

    If it is indeed a mtu problem, the article show a solution that must
be used for all your clients. Or you could try using a different vpn
solution.

Cheers,

--
Giancarlo Razzolini