Setup 'puppet', then you can reinstall every box, every release and have puppet configure everything in <10 mins! ;)

Sorry, sound like I'm boasting! Haha, I just really love that we put in the initial effort to get puppet working even though we only have a small fleet of OBSD boxes as upgrades, scaling and change control is really easy (and so saves what little is left of my sanity) :)

Andy