On 06/02/14 9:25 AM, Alexey Suslikov wrote:
Brian Curran <brian <at> brianpcurran.com> writes:

when it stops passing traffic, does issuing "ifconfig urtw0 scan" help?

I test this just now and it seemed to help, although I only started
seeing ping replies about 10 seconds after issuing the scan. There is
a similar small delay, though usually not as long, when bringing the
interface down then up.

Also maybe of note is that the status of the interface as reported by
ifconfig remains "active" when it is not receiving any traffic.

I have urtwn(4) which also experience intermittent stops
with some Access Points (not all).

Looks like it is common problem for urtw(4) and urtwn(4).

and rsu(4).

believed to be clean.