Hi,

looking at GSOC2014 OpenBSD Foundation's idea list, I found a reference
to some "Perl and Python bindings" to smtpd's own content filtering
framework.

Is this content filtering api documented anywhere? I found no mention in
smtpd.conf(5) or smtpd(8) man pages.

I'd like to know whether this api or these perl bindings are intended to
be usable by larger audience, because I have to rewrite outdated and
horrible code written for sendmail (it uses sendmail's milter
interface): it would be nice to start over with smtpd.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.
--
f.
Non sono pigro...ma non ne ho voglia :D :D