Hahahahahahahahahaha.. Reeeeeaallly!!! :)

You should have sent this a couple of days ago as an April fools, I genuinly thought it was at first.

Anyway it seems like enough people have already replied so I won't add any more. Just had to reply because this geuninly made me laugh out loud.

Good luck and happy learning. OpenBSD is a learning curve but one which will pay off if you persevere (especially if you're trying to use it for network services).