> hit and for other crucial software on the Internet... What are the chances
> of things like OpenSSH getting founding from them for example? (I mention

<quote src="http://www.openssh.com/";>
Please take note of our Who uses it page, which list just some of the
vendors who incorporate OpenSSH into their own products -- as a
critically important security / access feature -- instead of writing
their own SSH implementation or purchasing one from another vendor.
This list specifically includes companies like NetApp, NETFLIX, EMC,
Juniper, Cisco, Apple, Red Hat, and Novell; but probably includes
almost all router, switch or unix-like operating system vendors. In
the 10 years since the inception of the OpenSSH project, these
companies have contributed not even a dime of thanks in support of the
OpenSSH project (despite numerous requests).
</quote>