Sent: ‎24. ‎4. ‎2014 15:53
To: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: Linux Foundation raising money for "Core Infrastructure"
So, i was just reading this article[1] on wired where they mention the
Linux Foundation raising money for projects like OpenSSL after Heartbleed
hit and for other crucial software on the Internet... What are the chances
of things like OpenSSH getting founding from them for example? (I mention
OpenSSH because i cannot think any other single most crucial piece of code
on the internet). Does this give any kind of hope for future founding on
OpenBSD and the Foundation?

Also, funny how they mention the lack of founding on OpenBSD on the same
article as OpenSSL, meanwhile LibreSSL is born, the irony...

Cheers,
Alejandro.

[1] = http://www.wired.com/2014/04/cii/