On 28/04/14 14:43, Peter Hessler wrote:
> yes, my new thinkpad edge works with the tablet perfectly fine.
>

> On 2014 Apr 27 (Sun) at 16:46:31 -0700 (-0700), Bryan Linton wrote:
> :Ping.
> :
> :Can anyone confirm or deny whether or not the newer Thinkpad
> :tablets' styluses work as an input device?  I see that there is a
> :usbtablet(4) driver in xenocara, with people reporting success
> :using external tablets, so it would probably be a matter of
> :whether or not the newer Thinkpads still use a serial-based wacom
> :device as opposed to a USB-based one.

I own an X60t, and I did not manage to get it up and running. It was a
long time ago and I cannot remember the details, unfortunately. I gave
up because I also considered it not to be too important at that time.

I might give it another spin and see how far I get. Now, with a second
potential user, we might also get a proper problem description to the
developers :-)

Bernd