On 16.05.2014 17:55, Miod Vallat wrote:
6) Wired LAN not supported

"Attansic Technology AR8171" rev 0x10 at pci1 dev 0 function 0 not configured

There is currently no support for this chip in OpenBSD. If you're
willing to tinker, you could try and port the FreeBSD driver available
here:
  https://github.com/markjdb/alx-freebsd
which is supposed to work (it has been done by a FreeBSD developer, but for some reason I'm not aware of, it does not seem to have been commited
to their main repository).

Miod

Can leave some time without wired LAN just fine, however for proper preparations I'm most interested in that HDD. It's hybrid model made out of 2 disks. OpenBSD doesn't have access to that SSD cache part? And if it has or will have what will be best partition setup for such combo?