Is GPU acceleration supposed to work in Firefox on OpenBSD?

I'm just checking "about:support" and can see "0/1" in GPU Accelerated
Windows. In the meanwhile, Chromium is fine (according to chrome://gpu).

On a side note, smtube is a very nice solution to playing YouTube
videos. Installing gecko-mediaplayer
(http://www.lounge.se/wiki2/show/FlashOnOpenBSD) has also improved the
performance of video in Firefox a little bit for me.