Hi again,

just to "close" this case I'd like to mention that my problems with this setup
were caused by some faulty pf.conf rules, which had not been adapted to the
cluster config beforehand, i.e. it works now.   :)

Regards
Christoph

--
Christoph Peus
Universität Witten/Herdecke

Private Universität Witten/Herdecke gGmbH
Alfred-Herrhausen-Straße 50
D - 58448 Witten

Homepage:  http://www.uni-wh.de
Twitter:       http://twitter.com/UniWH
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/UniWH

Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Martin Butzlaff (Präsident), Dipl. oec. Jan Peter
Nonnenkamp (Kanzler)

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Witten
Handelsregister des Amtsgerichts Bochum Nr. HRB 8671