Thank you for the reply, Giancarlo. There are some things I'm not quite
sure about from your response, however.

prio sounds great on paper, but I'm pretty sure they are a per-interface
priority queue. Could it still prioritize packets from the Asterisk vlan
above those from other vlans?

Also, I was fairly sure from the pf.conf man page that queues were on
the outbound interface, not the inbound. Is that wrong?