Hi,

What is the status of VPLS/PWE3 support on Openbsd right now ?

I have been researching a bit but cannot find a definitive answer.

There is several mentions of work on this on the web and in the mailing lists but nothing really clear.

Back in 2011 Claudio Jeker about Openbsd 4.9/5.0 state that these features are expected in near future.
http://2011.eurobsdcon.org/papers/jeker/MPLS.pdf

There is a couple of guys speaking about work on this on the mailing list in 2012 and 2013
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.os.openbsd.tech/29882
http://openbsd.7691.n7.nabble.com/RFC-Patches-for-the-LDP-daemon-td228828.html

But I didn't find mentions of this in the ldpd manpage (or am I missing something ?)

Thank you