Am 19.08.2014 16:40, schrieb Erling Westenvik:
On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 04:27:11PM +0200, Markus Rosjat wrote:
Is there any other thing I miss with the sudo  approach?
Check out --usermap, --groupmap and --chown in the man page. Haven't
tried them myself but AFAIK these options were added to rsync(1) late in
2013 or early in 2014.
this may work on a one file or user directory base but if I want to sync a location like /var/www/htdocs this will be a bit overkill and no I don't want to write a script for this if I can avoid it.

--
Vennlig hilsen/Kind regards
Erling Westenvik

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT