Hello misc@,

In just under two month I'll be moving from my old room (with service
costs included) to a new apartment (where I'll have to pay the
electricity bill myself).

Currently I have an old desktop PC running as a home server/media
center, which runs OpenBSD. Most of the time it's idling, but does run
(open)ssh/(open)smtp/imap(dovecot)/http(nginx/apache
+subversion)/minidnla, which I want to keep available.

Because this PC requires more power then should necessary for its
purpose I would like to acquire something like a pandaboard, which is
low power, and has at least 2 sata ports, 1 network port and if possible
supported audio for network playback.

Is there any board/device known which can support these requirements and
is fully (within the requirements) supported by OpenBSD?

Sincerely,

Martijn van Duren