I wanted to set up such a server with an Asrock Q1900M mainboard.
But booting this with the stable OpenBSD 5.5 CD led into:

  panic: unknown MPS interrupt polarity 2

Booting with the 5.6 snapshot 9/19/2014 was possible, but with a
message (after a while)

  uhub0: device problem, disabling port 1

and my USB-CD-Drive was not working for the installation. In the
log-screen I saw some errors like

  vendor "Intel" unknown product 0x0f12  (class serial bus subclass
  SMBus, rev 0x0c) at pci0 dev 31 function 3 not configured

1.) Do you think, I should continue setting up such a server (with
known problems) if the rest works?

2.) When do you expect this hardware to be fully supported?

3.) Do you recommend using other CPUs and/or manufacturer?

Yours
  Karl-Heinz