On Wednesday 07 December 2005 19:01, Simon H wrote:
> viq wrote:
> > cd /usr/ports/net/nagios/ && FLAVOR=chroot make install clean-depends
> > that should do it ;)
>
> Thanks viq, but this still fails on the plugins install as they dont
> support chroot flavor aparently:
>
> Fatal: Unknown flavor: chroot (in net/nagios/plugins)
>     (Possible flavors are:  no_db no_ntp no_samba no_snmp). (in
> net/nagios/plugins)
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/net/nagios (line 108 of
> /usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.subdir.mk).
> #
>
> Is there a way around this so the full install c/w plugins, etc all work
> in a chrooted environment?

Ah. I don't have yet that much experience with ports, and didn't play with
nagios, so i'm afraid the help will have to come from someone else. All i can
help you with is that FLAVORS have to be capitalised, and you need to enter
it on every line that has a make in it ;)

--
viq

INTERIA.PL | Kliknij po wiecej >>> http://link.interia.pl/f18c1