Hello,

I was to begin tests with FlowViewer (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/flowviewer/),
which needs SiLK, which, in turns, needs libfixbuf, both from NetSA/CERT:

http://tools.netsa.cert.org

Are there anyone using these softwares?

I am able to download only if I accept GPLv2 (or LGPLv2) and GPLR, but I do
not understand this line:

Government Purpose License Rights (GPLR) pursuant to DFARS 252.227.7013

I could not find good information sources about it. So, I ask:

1 - These kind of licences are meaningful by a Brazilian (i.e., USA's
outsiders) point of view?
2 - What is the OpenBSD Project judgment about GPLR/DFARS? (Do not know
exactly how to name it.)
3 - Where can I find more information about GPLR (DFARS?)?

Thank you very much for your time on this,
Raimundo Santos