On 30-09-2014 11:56, trondd wrote:
> There are SSH fingerprints published for each of the CVS servers.
They are published on a clear http page and there is no SSHFP on the
dns. You need to access the anoncvs page from different places, using
different connections/vpns/proxies, to be sure you are talking to the
right anoncvs server.
> Alternatively, you use the patch files which are signed.  There aren't so
> many of them that's it hard to catch up.
I use the mtier openup tool and their binpatches. Yes, I'm trusting a
third party on this. Have been using it for some time now, and it work
great.

Cheers,

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]