On 01-10-2014 01:58, Eric Furman wrote:
> If you don't realize the the OpenBSD team hasn't thought about, talked
> about and argued about these issues to an extremely large extent
> then you are very new here.
Nope. I myself participated on these discussions on the past.
>   You won't see it on these lists, but if
> users are making suggestions you can be rest assured it has already
> been extensively discussed privately with the team.
> They are way ahead of us.
So you are suggesting that we shouldn't use a miscelaneous list to talk
about miscelaneous subjects, because the OpenBSD team may or may not
have talked about them, in private? Great way to improve things.

Cheers

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]