Hey there,

is is more a request for hiring someone with the experience in setting up openbsd as a Mailserver with openLDAP and courier. Since we don't have the time and the resources to set a server up right now I thought I just ask this way. We are located in Dresden, Germany and looking for a company or a indepent. We would of course pay for the job. So if someone or a company in the area is intersted feel free to contact me. My Contact Information is in the footer of the mail.

Regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT