On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 15:00, Richard Toohey wrote:

> (3) can help with the POSIX questions.
>
> The maintainer has asked the same question on a MOC forum:
>
> http://moc.daper.net/node/1369

I have no idea what posix features they want, so it's a tough question.

unistd.h does say
#define _POSIX_VERSION          199009L

That's kind of old, but the same file is also littered with lines like:
#if __POSIX_VISIBLE >= 200809

This is the first I've ever heard of anybody actually looking at that
macro, which is kind of silly because practically all the interfaces in
any given version of posix appeared on at least some systems before
the standard.

As far as I know, we're pretty close to compliant with issue 7.