On Mon, Dec 22, 2014, at 10:23 PM, Henrique Lengler wrote:
> On 2014-12-23 01:18, mar...@martinbrandenburg.com wrote:
> > Does the disk that you claim OpenBSD damaged still work in a different
> > computer?
>
> Will be difficult to me can do this, I don't have any other desktop in
> my house.
> I will see if I can do this later.
>
> > I was being nice when I said exceedingly odd. It's more like
> > impossible.
> > You come here with an impossible problem and no information. You
> > haven't
> > even said what type of computer this is. I realize a dmesg is
> > impossible
> > when it won't boot (though you could unplug the offending disk and get
> > dmesg from the CD), but some information would be nice.
>
> Isn't the operating system responsible to recognize and use with a
> correct
> driver my HDD?
> Linux is like this, the kernel have the SATA driver wich handle the
> drivers.

No. This is done by the BIOS.
After the computer boots the BIOS then hands over control to the OS.
And yes, that is a gross over simplification of what actually happens.
There is no way that any OS can 'break' a hard drive.
And since your computer is fairly new it probably uses UEFI.
You might try to go into your BIOS settings and try a 'Legacy' boot
option.