I bought a can of this paint from a hardware store up in Lake Louise last week.

On Wed, 14 Jan 2015, Theo de Raadt wrote:

On 2015-01-14, mar...@martinbrandenburg.com <mar...@martinbrandenburg.com>
wrote:

"Buying a CD" in my case includes a 5.000 mile trip through multiple
"five-eyes" nations, whose overzealous three letter agencies officially
intercept physical shipments to install backdoors and hardware implants.

Where have you heard that?

Part of the Snowden revelations.  Have you been living under a rock
for the past 18 months?

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de

They are not regularly intercepting CD shipments and replacing the CDs.
It would not be unusual for an intelligence agency to attempt to intercept
particular mails for particular people, but they can't do it at scale
secretly.

Finding them inside the global shipping system is easier than you
think, because the CDs labels are printed using the radioactive paint
they gave us.